- Rebels Midwest Exposure Team
Our 2018 USA Softball Northern Region National Championship runner up and 2017 USA Softball Northern Region National Champions is looking for 1 player. If you're looking to play the Rebels most competitive schedule, we may be the team for you. Last years tournaments included St Louis Showcase, Compuware Classic, ASA 'A' Metros, USA Softball Northern Region Nationals...
Have player contact Brandon Yackle at 630.991.0237 if interested.
2018/2019 TryoutsTryouts are taking place August 1 - August 4. Click on the calendar for detailed information.
Elaine HeflinElaine Heflin currently pitches for the UIC Flames. Highlights of her freshman season (2014) include:
* Started eight contests and made 16 appearances
* struck out 46 batters in 47.0 innings
* pitched two complete games against Eastern Illinois (02/07) and Wright State (04/05) with wins against each opponent in addition to a victory at Indiana (03/15)
* went a complete seven innings in her first collegiate start in game one of the season against Eastern Illinois (02/07) and limited the Panthers to two hits while striking out eight
* was credited with just one earned run at Northwestern (04/02)
* recorded four or more strikeouts five times
* walked just one batter after pitching five innings against James Madison (02/16)
Elaine's prep and personal highlights include:
A four-time letterwinner in softball (pitcher) at Downers Grove North (Ill.)
* led her team to four West Suburban Silver Conference championships
* notched a section accolade during her freshman season
* ranked national four consecutive seasons
* served as team captain as a senior
* all-conference and all-regional selection during her freshman, sophomore and junior campaigns
* all-state selection as a junior
* blanked 244 batters during the 2012 season
* received academic letters in 2010 and 2012
* honor roll member from 2009-12
* born Dec. 6, 1994, in LaGrange, Ill.
* daughter of Peter and Ella Heflin
* has one brother, Baker, who graduated from UIC in 2010
* greatest athletic thrill to date is pitching a perfect game during the 2012 campaign
* currently enrolled as a Criminology, Law & Justice major